DIY

lørdag 5. mars 2011

Stumtjener - DIY

Dette innlegget er for det meste på engelsk, beklager, men dette er audition innslaget mitt over på So You think You're Crafty - og i dag er stemmingen lukket, så nå kan jeg vise hva som var mitt. Kom sånn ca midt på - nummer 7 av 13. Så nå er jeg i hvertfall med videre.

I saw a clothes rack tree in a magazine about a year ago, and I have wanted to make one ever since. This is my interpretation of a clothes rack tree. I included an owl and a squirrel since I intended the rack for children.
 Interior wise it is very trendy with the "natural" look, and what is more natural than bringing a tree into your house. The rack holds many clothes due to all the branches. I used decorating concrete in a basket and just put the tree into it. I love the basket - it can hold little things that doesn't go on the rack, like hats and gloves - or shades in the summer.
 I'm a little in love with my squirrel - he got just the look I was after.

 The owl is keeping watch. Both the squirrel and the owl are removable. The owl has a hole in the bottom, that way she is easy to stick on a branch.
 "Any acorns, anyone?"


The basket - room for hats and gloves.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Var bare så utrolig stilig dette :)
Digger både ugla og ekornet.
Ha en finfin mandag!